Flammable liquid and vapor. Causes serious eye irritation. If medical attention is needed, bring the container or label with you. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. IF IN EYES: Rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if this can be done easily. Continue rinsing. Store in a well-ventilated place. Store cool. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.